Sunday 12 August 2012

Its Sunday again. . .

I have been up since 6am working on my projects for my e-course. What bliss!!!!
A whole day to myself to paint and create and play with my dogs!
At the moment I am busy baking another batch of crunchies (because I am craving something sweet).


Bear is doing well.  He is quietly exploring his new environment from pillar to post.  Yesterday I noticed him digging holes in the garden so I went to see what he was doing.  He was taking mouthfuls of his pellets (dogfood) and burying them around the yard (for just in case he might go hungry again - poor baby!!)


(This is the cover of my GRATITUDE JOURNAL - which is one of the projects we are doing in our Creative Kismet e-course).

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"     -Marcel Proust-




No comments: