Tuesday 14 August 2012

Each Second. . .

"Each second you can be reborn.  Each second there can be a new beginning.  It is choice.  It is YOUR choice." - Clearwater-

I am learning and gaining so much from the creative e-course that I signed up for that I feel like a new season of my life has just begun. And its a great feeling.  Make a choice today that pulls your life in a new direction - a new beginning.  It can be a small choice (like mine) or a big choice.  Just go ahead and do it.  You are sure to be blessed.  (challenged probably too - but blessed !!!)

 This is me working on one of the projects for my e-course.  I may not look like I am having much fun because I am so focused on what I am doing - but really its tons of fun - I havent had this much fun since I was 8 !!!! :o)


Today I am sharing a scrapbook page that I did of my doggies.  I love the "saying" on this page.  My dogs do add another dimension to my life - one  I would be much poorer for not having in my life.

It says:  "Dogs are not my whole world . . . but they make my world whole !"

1 comment:

Regina said...

Angella, you are so sweet and kind. I love knowing that you are enjoying my e-course and I love seeing you so focused on your pages. Your pups are such sweethearts, I can see why you love them so much. Thank you for sharing your heart. :)