Friday 3 August 2012

10 Things . . .

Here's my list of 10 THINGS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW...

1. My Calendula plants starting to bloom
2. Codeword puzzles (quite addictive)
3. My electric blanket (its mid-winter here)
4. A new book "Beyond Talent" by JC Maxwell
5. Eating more fresh vegetables (steamed)
6. Starting my CREATIVEKISMET e-course (yay!)
7. Earning extra money at my new part-time job
8. A coffee & hot chocolate mixture i make (which I have become slightly addicted to)
9. Country Living magazine - the British Edition
10. BLOGGING !!!!







What is on your 10 THINGS list this month?

"I dont think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains."
(Anne Frank 1929)

Today is Friday - the day I teach my scrapbooking class.
This is the page we are going to be creating today:





(detail of the hand-sewn flowers that embellish the page in a very unique way.)



No comments: