Wednesday 8 August 2012

enjoying my e-course. . .

Hi all

We had a tiny bit of snow in Dundee this morning.  There is snow on all the surrounding mountains and it is vvvvvvery ccccccold.  The Creative Kismet e-course that I signed up for with Regina Lord started on Monday.  How exciting!!  It's awesome and I am so glad I signed up.  It runs for a month , with tutorial videos and writing prompts and various art projects to complete.  The theme is GRATITUDE.  So far I am enjoying it immensely.  I think it will be sad when its over - like when you come to the end of a great book.


Unrelated to the e-course : Here are some creative goodies I have been doing lately.....
A little hand-embroidered heart I made as a birthday gift for a special friend of  mine.





Two mixed media tiny paintings on wooden plaques.  (click on pictures for a better view.)
I found the wooden plaques at a discount store ready finished with the wrought iron hanger at the top.  They had white "sayings" on them.  I painted over the original text and then used them as gorgeous little "canvasses" for my artwork.  And they were a bargain price!!  Yay! (Needless to say I bought all 26 in the store).

ASK YOURSELF:  If at the end of  the year, you had accomplished one thing, what is the one accomplishment that would make the biggest difference to your happiness? (the happiness project)


No comments: