Saturday 25 August 2012

Gratitude

"Thou hast given so much to me,
give one thing more,
- a grateful heart,
not thankful when it pleaseth me,
as if Thy blessings had spare days,
but such a heart whose pulse 
may be Thy praise."

 The creative e-course that I have been doing has as its theme: GRATITUDE.  It's been such a wonderful re-awakening to the practice of gratitude .  What a huge difference it makes in our lives when we fill our hearts and lives with gratitude and with the art of giving.  Here is a photo of  our third project for the course which I finished this weekend.  It is an altered board book (pages are made of thick board). It has lots of textures and layers added to it to make it very interesting and unique. I chose to do a vintage theme in cream, pink and green. This is the cover of my book:




"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you", that would suffice."
-M.Eckhart-


No comments: