Friday 19 October 2012

New Art Supplies....

I was looking for washi tape so I googled it and happily found Cathy at PaperPeony who keeps a wonderful supply and will mail it to you. YAY!  She also has a full range of bakers twine.  I must admit I have seen bakers twine in card-making and scrapbooking magazines and it never caught my fancy at all.  However, Cathy included a little bit of bakers twine in my parcel and once I started using it in my journals I fell in love with it!!!  Definitely HAVE to get some more!!!  As for the washi tape - I seem to be sticking it on to anything that doesnt move (hee hee).
It is very difficult NOT to use it on everything - love love love this stuff!!!
So if you want to try something new- hop on over to Cathy's blog and have a look.  (She also makes the most gorgeous bespoke stationery).
Here is how she sent my order - it was like receiving a present- all beautifully wrapped:




I also invested in some artists/illustrator's-quality markers.  If you are looking for these or any other good artist's-quality art supplies take a look at Natasha's website :Addicted to Art.  Her service is fast friendly and efficient.
"Use what talents you possess, the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." -Henry van Dyke-

 FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST COMMENTS AND FOUND THE PROCESS COMPLICATED - I HAVE CHANGED SOME SETTINGS - SO PLEASE TRY AGAIN AND SEE IF IT WORKS BETTER NOW - MUCH APPRECIATED - WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS!!!- CLICK on "no comments" below to enter a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been a busy girl.Love it
Marina