Monday 29 October 2012

I (heart) Crafts

A symbol I have always loved is the heart .  One can just never have too many hearts!!!
Here are a few examples of  heart crafts that I have created:
The fabric for this calico heart was stamped with rubber stamps using Cocoa Bean Brilliance Ink


These hearts were made with printed fabric and I stamped the  words on using Stazon ink


I made this wreath with Grapevine branches from my yard and cut the hearts from MDF wood.



Another calico heart decorated with rubber stamps and ribbon roses + pearls.
 

A heart black board I made from 3mm MDF wood and added a little MDF bird and rubber stamp decorations.

 
A rag wreath made by creating a heart shape from wire and then tying little scraps of fabric onto the wire


"Wherever you go ... go with ALL your heart"

 Have a happy creative week!!







No comments: