Friday 5 October 2012

Meet SPARKLE. . .

Hello all,
Today I would like to introduce you to a very special artist friend of mine. Her name is Cornelia but I call her SPARKLE.  Why?  Because she literally "sparkles" with enthusiasm.
She is not only a very talented mixed-media artist but she is also a LIFE artist.  She exudes joy, love and enthusiasm where ever she goes.  She is one of  the kindest, most REAL people I know.


And this is the most beautiful  OIL PAINTING she did for me , of an angel:




                       90 x  116 cm

I had never had a painting before which I could call  "friend" - now I DO !
This angel hangs in my bedroom - across from my bed - so I see it first thing every morning and last thing every night.  I wanted to try and describe my feelings about this painting - but I think the painting speaks for itself much better than I ever could.

"A good painting to me has always been like a friend.  It keeps me company, comforts and inspires."
-Hedy Lamarr-



No comments: