Thursday 2 April 2015

Hi Y' Owl

Lately I haven't had much energy or time to do art but I had a yearning for doing some funky little owlies.

These were done in my watercolour sketch pad with Tombow markers (gotta love those colours!)


I have been wanting to send some surprise happy mail to a few of my overseas FB friends and I decided that hand illustrated owl cards would be fun.  So these little guys will be flying off soon to their various destinations across the sea :







And finally today I got this awesome gift in the post from a very special aunt in Australia.  Just in time for Easter weekend.  So tomorrow I think I will stay in my PJs, read my book from cover to cover, drink Chai tea and eat hot cross buns.  Yay !!!



Wishing you all a very blessed Easter time

much love
Angella

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. William James

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Your owls are so adorable! I love them so much. One of my friends have me some paper with owls on them!

Lee said...

I love your bright, vibrant colours and really cute owls! An inspiration, once again. TFS