Sunday 15 July 2012

Lazy Sunday...

"Guide me in your TRUTH and teach me, for You are God my  saviour, and my HOPE is in You all day long."       Psalm 25:5

A tiny bunch of snopdrops in my garden that blooms faithfully every winter to remind me that spring is just around the corner.
"IF WINTER COMES , CAN SPRING BE FAR BEHIND?"   (anon)

I found this picture on a blogspot somewhere and just had to share it with you.  Aren't dogs God's greatest creations?  I am a "dog person".  I dont think that I could ever live without the company of these intelligent, loyal, loving, fascinating creatures in my life!

Here are my three beautiful 4-legged children:
Shadow (Dobberman X   1 year old)

Tweak  (Pitbull  3 years old)

Bonny (Maltese X   5yrs old)

DID YOU KNOW:
that you can donate R10 to the GUIDE DOGS OF SOUTH AFRICA FUND by sms-ing "Guide Dogs" to 38051   ?    For more info  visit  their website at :  www.guidedog.org.za




No comments: