Sunday 29 July 2012

I'm Back ! ! ! ...

My sincere apologies for being awol for the last two weeks.  My internet connection was disabled and it has taken this long to get it going again.  sooooo frustrating! But its GREAT TO BACK online.
A new blog that my good friend, Marie, informed me about is: happiness-project.com
So inspiring.  It is the blog of Gretchen Rubin, author of THE HAPPINESS PROJECT.  She has a new book due to hit the shelves soon. Go take a peek.

Today I am sharing  a painting I did for a very special friend to celebrate her new home:

This painting is mixed media on canvass.  She chose the quote.  O, there really is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

Best wishes to all my readers for a wonderful week.  And remember:

'THERE IS NO DARKNESS SO GREAT THAT HIS LIGHT CANNOT PENETRATE IT."
-Stormie Omartian-
                                          (my home)

No comments: