Tuesday 10 July 2012

to dream again...

I found this little poem on the internet recently.  I cannot remember the name of the author unfortunately.
But this simple little poem really inspired to me to revive my dreams and to start wishing and planning and imagining again. Because lately I had given up on all those things.

"If we let our dreams die, a part of us dies too.
If we give up wishing, we give up our hopes.
If we stop planning, we stop living.
If we lose our creativity, we lose our imagination."
(anon)

In order to revive some forgotten/neglected dreams I have started up an art journal which I try to add to at least every 2nd or 3rd day .   Here are some of my artistic "adventures" into art journalling:
I must at this stage appologise for the quality of my photos.  this will , I'm sure, improve with time .
more about that as the adventure progresses.  Go ahead and take ONE small step towards your dream today!

"DONT ASK WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS.  ASK WHAT MAKES YOU COME ALIVE, AND GO DO IT. BECAUSE WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS IS PEOPLE WHO HAVE COME ALIVE."
-Howard Thurman-

No comments: