Sunday 6 January 2013

52 weeks of Art Journaling

I have decided to join with Dianna at 365 Days of Art to do her prompts for 52 weeks of Art Journaling. She is doing a journal page a week using one word- a different word for each week. .  The word for week number one is "Beginnings" - u can see her page on her blog HERE.
This is my page for WEEK ONE  using the word "BEGINNINGS":

for the background I used purple acrylic ink and cerise Inktense watersoluable pencil (yum).  I used an actual crocheted doily as a stencil on the background. The little pink arrows are Post-It notes (so cute!). The butterflies are glittery stickers and I used some of my new Washi tape too. I stamped the word "Beginnings"  with an alphabet stamp set and black Stazon ink. This page was a "quickie" page but  FUN!

Visit her blog and join in with Dianna - "no strings attached"  - and at the end of the year you will have 52 pages of  fun to look back on! (quite an achievement).

Please leave your comments so I can know whether you are enjoying my blog and/or finding inspiration here. Thank you to all my followers and "secret fans" for keeping up with me on my  blog and sharing in my creative pursuits and other doings :o) you are much appreciated! Lotsaluv to you all.

No comments: