Saturday 15 December 2012

Scenes of Christmas

today- a few Christmassy pics to put you in a Festive mood....

 I took this photo of our tree last year without a flash.  I just love the way it came out....

Christmas Bliss.....

For some reason my tree always leans over a bit - every year without fail- no matter how hard I try to get it to behave itself!


Last year I made these paper tags (25 of them) and the whole tree was decorated with just those instead of our usual ornaments.  It was quite lovely.

A Christmas bouquet I made last year with flowers from my garden.  (My favourite arrangement ever!)

What Santa left us last year- no place under the tree so he decided to put it here :o)

This years tree-  which is decorated with mostly handmade(by me) ornaments.  The brown teddy was hand knitted by my late grandmother for my oldest son when he was a baby- he was her first great-grandchild.

The Reindeer on his soft chair sings a Christmas song when you press the button on his hand- its my favourite thing- my dear brother bought him for me a few years ago. The ceramic Santa was hand-painted by me many years ago.

This year I only put out some of my favourite Ornaments because I didnt have the energy to "go the whole hog" like I normally do with the Christmas decorating.






Wishing you all the best ever Christmas Season- full of peace, fun, joy, hope and light !

No comments: