Thursday 13 December 2012

More Christmas Goodies

Here are some more Crochet and Knitted goodies that I made for Christmas.
This is a crochet flower necklace that I made for a friend for Christmas:



This a gorgeous little Christmas bauble tree decoration.  Visit Attic 24 for the tutorial to learn how to make these:

These are three knitted Christmas tree decorations which I just knitted out of my head ie: made up as I went along:


"Let us decide on the route that we wish to take to pass our life, and attempt to sow that route with flowers"
-Mde du Chatelet-

1 comment:

Moz said...

Hi Angella, Of course I remember you and am delighted that you popped over to visit my blog.
I have just browsed back to the beginning of November on your blog and am so excited about your work and when the silly season allows me more browsing time, I will be revisiting with the intention of absorbing all you do! I have signed up to follow your blog so that I don't miss a single thing! Have a blessed Christmas. Hugz Moz