Tuesday 2 July 2013

I'm Back! . . .

If you're wondering why I have been MIA , its because I had a freak accident and damaged my knee quite badly. It's been a rough two weeks. I am recovering well and can now hobble about without the aid of wheelchair or walker.  During this time I have really missed my morning walks. In anticipation of resuming my walks , hopefully in a couple of weeks, I made a pouch-thingy-ma-bob to hold my camera and cell phone .


It is crocheted with hand-dyed eco-cotton from ONE OF A KIND YARNS. This varigated blue skein of  their yarn was sent to me as a gift by a very special FaceBook friend.  I crocheted the pouch with a pocket. Thus the main compartment holds my camera and the smaller pocket on the front holds my cell phone.

I then embellished the pocket with fabric and beads and sparkly braid.  I also made a fringe at the bottom of the pouch with beads, a teeny tiny bottle with the word HOPE in it and a feather found in my garden.

I had great fun with this project and cant wait to start using it on my morning walks.
 

Wishing you all a wonderful week.
much love
Angella

"The Part of us that creates is youthful and innocent"
 -Julia Cameron-

No comments: