Monday 8 July 2013

Facing Your Fears....




I was so delighted to have won a place on an e-course presented by Life Coach and Artist, Stephanie Gagos. The course is titled FACING YOUR FEARS. We are addressing our fears about our Art as well as general life fears.  We are currently busy with week 2 of the 4 week course and it has been very rewarding so far. I am challenged, encouraged and excited!!! 
Read Stephanie's Blog HERE.

These are two of  the art assignments I have completed so far :
 My "wise-self"  encouraging me with the voice of  truth (to counter-act the fear voices)

FEAR keeps you grounded.... FAITH gives you wings.
(facing my fears concerning working with watercolour techniques)

Other news is my knee is getting better and better by the day. Praise the Lord. I hope to be able to drive by the end of this week. I am hobbling around without the aid of a walker and can move quite fast too. :-)

Wishing you all a blessed week.
much love
Angella

"Don't be afraid of your fears.  They're not there to scare you.  They're there to let you know that something is worth it."
-C.JoyBell C.-




2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Angella, your paintings are beautiful. So happy you are getting a lot from your class. Hurrah you are really healing quickly.

Love, love, love your art. Be blessed my friend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your knee. Your wise self painting is the person we should all be listening too! Very perceptive.