Friday 26 April 2013

Expressions E-Course Experience...

Today I thought I would share some of  the sketches and paintings that I have been doing as part of the Expressions E-course that I have been doing.  The course ends tomorrow and I will miss it.  It has been a fabulous experience and I have learnt soooooo much!!!  Regina is a fabulous teacher and if you ever have the opportunity to take one her e-courses dont hesitate- you will get much much more than value for your money.  This particular e-course of hers concentrated on drawing and painting faces and included artists interviews, self-love inspiration for artists, drawing, shading, skin tones, expressions, colour, texture and so much more.  It was a feast of inspiration.  All I want to do now is paint faces every day!
The course material is still available until December 2013 so you can still sign up here.




 







Wishing you all a happy productive and creative weekend.
much love
Angella

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance."
-Aristotle-





3 comments:

shamela said...

Wow Angella this is soo cool! I doubt if i will be able to sketch like that.

Hugz

Unknown said...

Great stuff!

Pilgrim said...

Love the body of work presented here.