Monday 1 April 2013

Art Journaling: SPRING

This is week 14 of our 52 art journaling challenge.  I am so proud of myself that I have kept to this commitment!!! But today I am showing my page for last week which was week 13. The word chosen by Dianna was SPRING.  Of course its Spring where she lives but where I live its Autumn.  It was fun to do a Spring page in the middle of Autumn anyhow :o)


For my background I made a "patchwork" of different patterned papers. I then added some washi tape to both pages. I drew and coloured (with Promarkers) the big daisies onto hymnbook paper. I made centres for my flowers from brown and olive card.  I used washi tape to make the stems for my flowers and I tore the leaves out of patterned paper.  The quoation was done on my PC as usual.  A lovely Spring Collage....


Have a very happy, creative, faith-filled week.
much love
Angella

"The deep roots never doubt Spring will come."
-Marty Rubin-

No comments: