Friday 12 April 2013

52 Weeks of Art Journalling...

I have finally caught up with Dianna and here are my two art journal pages for week 13 and week 14 of our 52 week art journaling challenge....

The word for Week 13 was SUN


The word for Week 14 is  RAINBOW:


I  couldnt think of what to do with these two words and because I need practise drawing faces for the e-course that I am currently participating in - I decided to personify these two words.  Both drawings/paintings are done with Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils.  They are quick casual portraits, done just for FUN!

Tomorrow my friend, Linell, and I are off to Wakkerstroom to enjoy some browsing and shopping at the Annual Natural Fibre Craft Fair.  

Wishing you all a very happy, cosy, creative weekend.
much love
Angella

"Our Dreams and Desires DEFINE us, whether they are broken, scarcely remembered, on the verge of reality, or in full bloom."
-Danielle Laforte-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the drawings, Angella. Your Rainbow Lady looks a little sad!

Barb Mowery said...

It looks like your Sun Lady has closed her eyes to feel the warm light on her face. Terrific!