Friday 8 March 2013

Art Journal 10/52 : Swirl

For the 10th week of our 52 week art journal challenge Dianna chose the word SWIRL
Here's what I came up with:

I made random patches of colour on the background with oil pastels. I rubbed these with a soft cloth to blend them together.  I added white acrylic paint all over the background with a brayer to soften the colours.
Then I stenciled on some swirls with bright colours (acrylic paint). Finally I added a doodle border and some journaling with a black Sharpie pen.

Tomorrow I will be back with some beautiful photos of my HOME-MADE-HOME :o)
See you then!
much love
Angella.

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
-Helen Keller-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Angella, I think our vibrations is in a good place :-) Love the wording.... so from the heart!!