Tuesday 19 March 2013

A New Project : SPCA fundraising

What am I doing with this weird mix of wools you ask?  Well this is what I am doing:

I am making crocheting necklace scarves. Why?  I am offering them for sale at R60 each and I am donating 50% of the proceeds to DUNDEE SPCA.  What is a necklace scarf you ask?

THIS is a necklace scarf :

It's both fabulous AND functional-because it really does keep the back of your neck snuggly warm.  I predict they will be all the rage this winter.
How do I know this - well, sometimes I just know stuff.

What will I do with the other 50% of the proceeds of the sales? - why buy more yarn to make more scarves for you to order of course!!!

Why am I talking like this today?  Because this is how I talk to myself in my head all the time.
DONT LOOK SO SURPRISED - you ALWAYS knew I was a little ODD!!!! :o)

Now order a scarf and support DUNDEE SPCA.
Email me at: craftyad@gmail.com or see my FACEBOOK page (link at top right corner of this page).

THANK YOU!

Much love
Angella

"Be KINDER than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
-Plato-

No comments: