Saturday 8 September 2012

Wonderful wonderful wonderful RAIN !

How grateful we are for the wonderful rain this week!  Its been sooooo dry here.  Everything looks so "clean" after the rain. And now I can plant my pumpkin seeds (that I saved from the most delicious home-grown pumpkin given to me by my friend, Linell).

So what have I been up to lately?  Well, today I will be posting sum YUMMY photos of some of the crafts and art that I have been working on.  Hope that it inspires you to get out those paints and have some messy colourful FUN !!!!!

These are Vinyl bookmarks.  I painted on the back side of the vinyl - using the techniques I learned on my recent e-course - taught by the wonderful Regina - of Creative Kismet website.  The words are stamped on using a rubber stamp.  I am going to be doing a LOT more of these - such fun!!!

These are GRATITUDE BEADS - also taught by Regina at Creative Kismet. I havent had such fun with beads in a looooong time. The tassels are also hand-made.

O gosh - sorry - this photo is a little "discombobulated".  Anyhow - you get the idea. These are fridge magnets and and keyrings made from 6mm MDF wood and hand painted with my own original designs.

These are Heart shaped keyrings which I bought at the craft store (blank) and they are painted with my original designs.  Loving these........

Some canvasses with the backgrounds prepped and ready for me to paint something wonderful on-
will post pictures of the finished paintings soon ....... WATCH THIS SPACE :o)


I am hoping that you will have a blessed and creative week.

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?" 
-G.Elliot 1819-



No comments: