Monday 17 September 2012

10 things I'm loving right now...



 
1.    RAIN ! RAIN! RAIN!

2.    Being more mindful of all there is in life to be GRATEFUL for


3.    dirtyfootprints-studio.com FREE e-course (on fearless painting) called: TOTAL ALIGNMENT


4.   Springtime !


5.   Art  journalling for self-expression and inner healing


6.   Wearing sandals again - yay!

7.   Painting my heart out


8.   The way that Bear and Shadow have bonded


9.   Two fabulous new art/journalling books that I got today in the post -  whoopee-do!!!!


10.   This fabulous blog:  jennibelliestudio.blogspot.com - AWESOME !




As I promised here are some more of my art journal pages to keep you inspired:



(unfinisihed)

(unfinished)




TOTALLY random quote today - but I just loved it:
"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
-George Bernard Shaw-

1 comment:

Teresa Jaye said...

Hi Angella! I love your artwork and your dogs! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I will be stopping by here often for inspiration and to see what you're up to!