Wednesday 28 August 2013

What Have I Been Up To ? ...

Well, I have been working hard on goals for improved HEALTH.....

Eating a lot more Raw foods:


Doing my Raw Juice Therapy daily:

Spending time outdoors daily and drinking lots of water:

 Even went for a short walk - had to take it slow because my knee is still a bit "wonky" :

 Trying to get more art done:

And even made myself a new watercolour art journal:



And learning to BE PRESENT and....

Wishing you all a beautiful, healthy and successful week.
much love
Angella

"The best way of assuring the future is by handling the past and the present constructively and courageously"
-Rollo May-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

In other words, you have been busy as usual, Angella!

Pilgrim said...

You have been wonderfully busy my friend. So glad you are doing better.

Regina said...

Good for you! It all looks so nourishing. xxx

Maryanne @ Wool Hogs said...

Angella, you are such an inspiration, so creative and have such a beautiful heart!! I just adore your stunning work xxxx